Agile PD Pros provides learning modules to implement the MAHD Framework based on your goals ranging from Executive Overviews to comprehensive transformation programs.
These modules can be offered as a standard training program, but are often starting points to develop a custom program based on your situation and goals. Contact us for complete program descriptions or to discuss your needs. To get started quickly, browse our online programs and register for an upcoming workshop.
These programs focus on the key elements of the Core MAHD Framework to build the skills necessary for teams to initiate and execute agile projects. Designed for teams to learn foundation agile for hardware skills and get started quickly.
• Key MAHD elements & roles
• Sample project walkthrough
• Getting started
Click for dates and to register
• Setting project priorities
• Defining valuable products
• Initial IPAC Iteration & backlog
• IPAC Iterations and sprints
• Dependencies & lead times
• Overcoming challenges
These programs focus on providing deeper skills and tools for the three key roles responsible for leading agile projects. Certified leaders will also demonstrate proficiency in their role to become fully certified. Learn more about MAHD Leader Certification at: www.mahdframework.com/mahd_certification/
• Setting strategic priorities
• Customer engagement strategies
• Making “done” decisions
• Facilitating agile success
• Conflict resolution skills
• Communicating progress
• Setting meaningful IPAC goals
• Task estimation & acceptance
• Team coaching skills
Complete MAHD learning modules focus on going being agile projects to building agility into each element of the product life cycle starting with portfolio management and on through sustaining engineering efforts.
• Complex project management
• Managing team of teams
• Agile PLC Management
• Integrating quality and Lean
• Driving valuable activities
• Sustaining engineering success
• The MAHD portfolio approach
• Setting portfolio metrics
• Managing MAHD portfolios
• Filling the innovation pipeline
• Driving advanced R&D projects
• Managing uncertainty w/agile
Many organizations are attempting to transition to agile for hardware from other processes such as Stage-gate or SAFe. These targeted programs are samples of what we provide to assist in these transitions.
• What makes HW unique
• Key benefits of MAHD
• Sucess case studies
• Addressing transition challenges
• Identifying transition elements
• Building your transition roadmap
• Key HW vs. SW Deltas
• Aligning across disciplines
• Lead times & dependencies
• Setting HW-based IP targets
• Roles and artifacts: step-by-step
• Integrating HW elements
Transitioning to a new process often takes more than training. Learn more about our transformation programs that provide a comprehensive approach to incrementally implementing agile practices. Typical elements of a transformation program include:
Agile PD Pros offers a full money-back guarantee within 60 days of attending any workshop if you are not satisfied for any reason. However, in order to qualify for the refund, we kindly ask that you agree not to share or utilize the materials you have received from us.
Our goal is to ensure a fair exchange of knowledge and protect the integrity of our workshop content. By agreeing not to use the materials, you allow us to maintain the value and exclusivity of the information shared during the workshop. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further clarification. We’re here to assist you!